7:30 am Registration & Networking
8:30 am Introduction from the LEAP HR Team
- Ellie Trott Head of Content - LEAP HR, Hanson Wade
8:40 am Chair’s Welcome, Opening Remarks, & Connection Before Content
Rewriting the HR Rulebook for a Future-Ready Institution
8:50 am Discover: Revitalizing HR Systems & Tools to Provide Your Higher Education Workforce with a Modern, Impactful & Needs-Met Service
- Adam Weikel Assistant Vice President of Human Resources Service , University of Virginia
9:10 am Discover: Transforming Legacy People Strategies to Take HR Impact to New Heights Across Campus
- Tracey Donaldson Assistant Vice President of Human Resources , Ocean County College
9:30 am Develop: How Do We Get More Innovative in the Approach We Take to Prepare Our Universities & Colleges for the Higher Education Industry of the Future?
9:45 am Action: What Can You Do More of to Set Your Institutions Up for Future Success?
10:05 am Speed Networking & Refreshments
Re-Energize Your Approach to Developing the Leaders of Tomorrow
10:45 am Discover: Implementing Lessons in Leadership Development from the Private Sector to Build Engagement & Reduce Risk in Higher Education
- Wayne Guthrie Vice President of Human Resources, University of Delaware
11:05 am Discover: Transforming Your Approach to Leadership Development to Drive a High Performing Culture Across Campus
- Warren Petty Vice President of Human Resources, Stevens Institute of Technology
11:25 am Develop: What Traditional Thinking Needs Challenging to More Effectively Unlock the Potential of Our Campus’ Future Leaders?
11:40 am Action: What Barriers Do You Need to Overcome to Develop a Leadership Team That Will Take Your Institution into the Future?
12:00 pm Networking Lunch
Break Away from Tradition to Build a High Performing, Engaged Workforce
1:10 pm Discover: Break Away from Traditional HR Practices in Higher Education to Unite Your Faculty, Staff & Students
- Casey Cook Chief Human Resources Officer, The University of Chicago
1:30 pm Discover: Breaking the Mould on Talent Acquisition to Drive Growth & Engagement in Higher Education
- Julie Auster Chief Human Resources Officer, Yeshiva University
1:50 pm Discover: Challenging Traditional Thinking to Mitigate Hiring Risks in Higher Education
- Gary Evans Assistant Vice President of Human Resources , State University of New York College at Cortland
2:10 pm Develop: What Lessons Can Higher Education HR Leaders Learn When It Comes to Enabling & Driving a More Strategic Approach to Workforce Planning?
2:25 pm Action: What Changes Do You Need to Make to How You Build Your Workforce of Tomorrow?
Output-Based Discussion Session Facilitated by the Chair
2:45 pm Networking & Refreshments
Transform Performance Management to Repower Your Higher Education Workforce
3:00 pm Discover: Transforming Performance Management & HR Systems to Support a Strong Organizational Culture in Higher Education
- Dr. Emily Weinacker Chief Human Resources Officer , Yavapai College
3:20 pm Discover: Bringing Lessons Learned from the Corporate Sector to Higher Education through Performance Management: The Marriage of Potential & Merit
- David Blake Vice President of Administration, California Western School of Law